Who wants more exit velo and distance? EVERYONE!! That is exactly what we bring you from ProRollers. Like players evolve over time, so do the technologies that support players. As bat manufacturing continues its evolution, so do supporting technologies. Today’s composite bats are game-changers, but they have one significant problem –Rolled DeMarini Jason Magnum Vanilla Gorilla From ProRollers long break-in periods. Do you really want to send a player to the plate with an underperforming bat? ProRollers heated bat rolling adds up to thirty feet to your batting performance. Look back over your last few games and think about what 30 extra feet could have meant to your game. We are getting 29-32 additional feet once heat rolled. Say goodbye to long breaking periods for composite bats and hello to batting performance gains you’ve only dreamed about. We compression test every heat Rolled DeMarini Vanilla Gorilla we service to ensure proper break in before it ships to you. Rolled DeMarini Jason Magnum
Go ape at the plate. Introducing the 2023 DeMarini Jason Magnum Signature Nautalai Slowpitch bat, the latest edition of the electrifying “Vanilla Gorilla.” With its monstrous Continuous Fiber Barrel wall construction and a stiff ZnX Alloy Handle, this stick is designed to help you haunt opposing pitchers with every swing. The 240 stamp is printed on its 12” endloaded barrel, making the 2023 Vanilla Gorilla ready to maximize damage.
The latest USSSA Jason Magnum Signature Nautalai pairs a 12” end loaded Continuous Fiber Composite Barrel with a ZnX Alloy Handle. Order your limited edition Magnum here at HeadbangerSports.Com and enjoy our fast free shipping.
- Jason Magnum Signature Edition
- 12 inch Barrel Length
- 2 1/4 inch Barrel Diameter
- End Loaded Swing Weighting
- Colorway: Cream / Red / Silver
- Continuous Fiber Barrel Wall Construction: Long, unbroken lengths of fiber provide a barrel with superior strength, stiffness, and consistency across a larger optimized hitting area.
- ZnX Alloy Handle: By increasing stiffness and durability, the ZnX alloy handle flexes less and forces the barrel to deflect more for increased barrel performance
- Designed and Built in the USA
- Legal for play in all USSSA, NSA, and ISA Sanctioned Leagues and Tournaments
Rolled DeMarini Jason Magnum
There are no reviews yet.