READY 2 GO CONSTRUCTION:
- Heart of the Hide® Leather: Constructed from the top 5% of available cowhides, and features full-grain fingerback lining
- Hyper Shell Integration: Reduces average weight of glove by ~15% for added comfort and mobility
- Minimal Break-In: 25% additional factory break-in minimizes break-in time on the field for instant performance
- Redesigned Heel Pad: Strategic adjustments help maintain an easier close
- Narrow Fitting Profile: Offers a more contoured fit that accommodates skinnier hands
- Pro Style Patterns: Modeled after player-preferred models for elite feel and performance
- Padded thumb sleeve for added comfort
- Thermoformed Wrist Lining: Wicks away excess moisture and accelerates airflow
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : PROR204-2BBCF
Glove Conditioning Details:
You know the routine – your season opener is a week away and that brand new glove on your hand – well, it feels like it’s never going to break in. Balls bounce out of the pocket and you are left wondering how you’ll ever have it ready in time for first pitch.
You can worry no more! At ProRollers, our goal is a simple one. We want your gear to be in PEAK CONDITION long before that critical first game. Our bat rolling optimizes every hit you make and now our glove conditioning makes that new glove feel just like an extension of your hand – like it’s been there for years. Nothing beats the feeling of a well-conditioned glove!
Over the years, we have perfected the process of optimizing equipment. There is no guesswork with our Baseball Glove Conditioning . We have the entire process down to a science.
Our Glove Conditioning: 1-2-3 Perfection!
Step 1: The right tool for the job: We have 6 different glove shaping mallets in our shop as every glove needs something different, and your glove is no unique so it gets special treatment as well. We use each specially designed mallet to either break down each glove at its specific flex points, form a pocket or help break in the palm with a weighted head. This specific working of the leather increases the effectiveness of the manual labor process. Since every glove is built differently, this is where our knowledge and experience comes into play. The forming of the leather on the these proper crease points while holding the integrity of the rest of the glove is the key to success. This process is completed in 4-5 sessions over the next 2-3 days. Working the gloves by hand along with our conditioning is the key to proper break in.
Step 2: Hydrate the leather: We apply a small amount of specially formulated glove conditioner to the leather and laces, both inside and out. This conditioner will be absorbed by the glove’s pores which helps keep the glove in top condition all year. This extra conditioning step will help by keeping dirt and debris out of the newly stretched out leather pores. Hydrating the leather will also help the glove last longer as it will resist absorbing water which can lead to early dry rot.
Step 3: Proper form: To get the perfectly formed pocket, each glove has 100 weighted baseballs caught in the web helping form the pocket and laces. Once the glove has a nice pocket formed, we need to make sure the glove maintains it true form en route back to you. After the glove conditioning process is completed, we put a ball in each glove and wrap them up with rubber bands prior to shipping them back to you. This ensures the glove hold its form on its way back to you. We do these extra steps to ensure the full effects of our break in process.
Place your order today – and never worry about playing with an unconditioned glove again.