Anyone who knows the game, knows that brand new composite bats are never top performers. Composite bats typically have longer break-in periods and are known to have significant performance gains after the bat’s break-in period. ProRollers professional heated bat rolling virtually eliminates this break-in period. You’ll be on top of your game from first pitch. Our heated bat rolling technology is unmatched, and every bat we roll is optimized to the highest standards available today. With the full service we are getting 29-36 more feet compared to a new in wrapper bat. With over a decade of experience, we know bats and put that experience to work for you! We compression test EVERY Rolled Easton BB23HC Hype Bat we service after the rolling service to ensure proper break in before it ships to you. Easton Hype BB23HC Rolled
The future of composite technology has arrived, introducing the 2024 Easton Rope BBCOR Baseball Bat. This model is going to change bat design for good. The Rope features a first-of-its-kind 3D ropecoil composite technology: a literal rope of composite material wrapped around the inner barrel of the bat, optimizing barrel thickness and maximizing performance across a longer area of the barrel.
On top of that, the rope features Easton’s brand new Opti-Flex handle technology, where handle stiffness is optimized for each bat’s length and weight, so you don’t have to compromise on feel just to swing the bat size that works for your swing. In addition, the ConneXion Max joint transfers every ounce of energy in your swing into the barrel, where the 3D ropecoil tech is ready to capture it and explode into the pitch.
The Rope is like no other bat before it, and you’ll never want to go back. Get your Easton Rope BBCOR baseball bat now!
- -3 Length to Weight Ratio
- 2 5/8″ Barrel Diameter
- Two Piece Composite Baseball Bat
- Colorway: Black/ Blue / White
- ConneXion Max: This connection piece transfers every ounce of energy in your swing into the barrel
- 3D RopeCoil Tech: A Literal rope of composite material wrapped around the inner barrel of the bat, optimizing barrel thickness and maximizing performance across a longer area of the barrel
- OptiFlex Handle: Handle stiffness is optimized for each bat’s length and weight so you don’t compromise on feel just to swing the bat size that works for your swing
- Flow-Tack Grip Included
- Legal for play in BBCOR Sanctioned Leagues and Tournaments including NCAA & NFHS.
Heat Rolled 2024 Easton Rope 2 5/8″ (-3) BBCOR Baseball Bat EBB4PE3