ProRollers professional bat rolling will extend the performance an additional 21-24 feet on this Marucci Cat9 model. Bat rolling is necessary on alloy bats, they have a shorter break in period but have shown proven signs of increased performance. rolled marucci cat9 2021 Let our years of bat rolling experience work for you so you can get the best performance from your bat.
- Utilizing a three-stage thermal treatment process, our new AZR alloy offers a more responsive microstructure for better feel, more forgiveness and more performance while maintaining the same strength as its predecessor rolled marucci cat9 bbcor
- Using a Longitudinal Groove System™, LGS™, across the thickest section of the barrel wall allows for excess weight reduction while also increasing flexibility for an increased performance zone
- Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
- 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration knob features an upgraded, finely tuned harmonic dampening system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no “dead” spots
- Precision-balanced barrel results in a lower M.O.I. and balanced feel for precision and control
- One-piece alloy construction provides a clean, consistent, traditional swing rolled marucci cat9 bbcor
- Professionally inspired handle features a removable taper and an ergonomic knob shape for more top-hand control and comfort
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- 2 5/8″ barrel
- BBCOR certified rolled marucci cat9 2021
A rolled Marucci CAT9 BBCOR bat will perform at its peak potential right away. rolled marucci cat9 bbcor Do not leave the 2021 season to chance. Start with the best equipment and have it game ready only the way that ProRollers can do. We have your bats and gloves ready to use the same day you get them. Buy Today!!