Like players evolve over time, so do the technologies that support players. As bat manufacturing continues its evolution, so do supporting technologies. Today’s composite bats are game-changers, but they have one significant problem –heat rolled Louisville Slugger Hartling Bat From ProRollers long break-in periods. Do you really want to send a player to the plate with an underperforming bat? ProRollers heated bat rolling adds up to thirty feet to your batting performance. Look back over your last few games and think about what 30 extra feet could have meant to your game. We are getting 31-41 additional feet once heat rolled. Say goodbye to long breaking periods for composite bats and hello to batting performance gains you’ve only dreamed about. We compression test every heat rolled Louisville Slugger Hartling bat we service to ensure proper break in before it ships to you. heat rolled Louisville Slugger hartling Genesis Bat From ProRollers
Exclusive Player Series Bat Drop Alert!
New and 2024 ready with the all new PowerXcoil Composite Technology, the Newest limited Edition Scott Hartling USSSA bat is here featuring his iconic and patriotic design!
Designed in close collaboration with Scott, Louisville Slugger Slow Pitch is proud to offer it’s newest 0.5oz Endload The wait is over!
Slugger Slow Pitch presents our first 13″ USSSA bat of 2024. Part of our Player Series 2 piece bat with a power infused 13″ barrel that will turn heads yet again on and off the field.
- Scott Hartling Signature Genesis
- 13″ Barrel Length
- End Loaded Swing Weighting (1/2 oz)
- 2 1/4″ Barrel Diameter
- Colorway: White/ Blue / Red
- SSP POWERXCOIL: Upgrading its USSSA bat lineup with SSP-PowerXcoil composite technology for a quicker break-in period, a new stronger layout while keeping its compression.
- Copa End Cap is optimized for improved barrel compression on contact
- End loaded Swing Weight (.5 oz)
- New 240 USSSA stamp
- Exclusive LS removable pyramid grip