Like players evolve over time, so do the technologies that support players. As bat manufacturing continues its evolution, so do supporting technologies. Today’s composite bats are game-changers, but they have one significant problem –heat rolled Worth WSB22U Bat From ProRollers long break-in periods. Do you really want to send a player to the plate with an underperforming bat? ProRollers heated bat rolling adds up to thirty feet to your batting performance. Look back over your last few games and think about what 30 extra feet could have meant to your game. We are getting 29-32 additional feet once heat rolled. Say goodbye to long breaking periods for composite bats and hello to batting performance gains you’ve only dreamed about. We compression test every heat rolled Worth WSB22U bat we service to ensure proper break in before it ships to you. heat rolled Worth WSB22U
Worth’s FIRST 12.25” BARREL
• The X434 barrel is a proprietary process of advanced CF300 materials extending the sweetspot and maximizing performance out of the wrapper.
• Engineered to optimize the whip and feel for our two piece bats.
• XL .5 oz End-loaded Swing Weight
• 12.25” Barrel
• Available in 25oz, 26oz and 27oz
• Approved for play in USSSA, ISA, NSA
heat rolled Worth WCC22U