Anyone who knows the game, knows that brand new alloy bats are never top performers. Alloy bats typically have longer break-in periods and are known to have significant performance gains after the bat’s break-in period. ProRollers professional heated bat rolling virtually eliminates this break-in period. You’ll be on top of your game from first pitch. Our heated bat rolling technology is unmatched, and every bat we roll is optimized to the highest standards available today. With the full service we are getting 27-33 more feet compared to a new in wrapper bat. With over a decade of experience, we know bats and put that experience to work for you! We compression test EVERY RolledVelo baseball bat we service after the rolling service to ensure proper break in before it ships to you.
Rawlings 2020 Velo Hybrid ACP -3 BBCOR Baseball Bat (2 5/8″)
The newest addition to the Velo line, the Rawlings 2020 Velo ACP BBCOR bat was meticulously crafted to boost your swing speed at the plate. This re-imagined carbon fiber end cap, and perfectly balanced bat weight give you more time to choose your pitch and crank it to a gap.
Its drop-3 weight makes it perfect for high school and college players. As a result, this Velo ACP bat is perfect for hitters who need to maximize their exit velocity and on-base percentage, while staying within the BBCOR standards.
NEW ACP — ACCELERATED CARBON PERFORMANCE:
• 2″ of carbon composite designed to create the lightest swing weight possible
• Precision Laser pOp 2.0™: Lasered groove through sweetspot proven to increase barrel flexibility
• NEW Profile: Redesigned profile for a longer, flatter barrel
• NEW Sting control: Vibration dampening urethane infused for a smoother feel at contact
• Ai909: Strong alloy offering thinner walls for lighterweight and enhanced performance
Rolled Velo Baseball Bat Specifications are:
Drop: -3 adult bat
Barrel: 2 5/8″
Swing Weight: Light
Material: Carbon Composite
Construction: 1-piece Hybrid
Rolled Velo Baseball Bat