Like players evolve over time, so do the technologies that support players. As bat manufacturing continues its evolution, so do supporting technologies. Today’s composite bats are game-changers, but they have one significant problem – long break-in periods. Do you really want to send a player to the plate with an underperforming bat? ProRollers heated bat rolling adds up to thirty feet to your batting performance. Look back over your last few games and think about what 30 extra feet could have meant to your game. Say goodbye to long breaking periods for composite bats and hello to batting performance gains you’ve only dreamed about. We compression test every rolled Easton Speed USA after rolling to ensure proper break in before it ships to you. ProRollers professional heated bat rolling will extend the performance an additional 24-28 feet on this Easton Speed Cop USA model. Heated bat rolling is necessary on composite bats, they have a longer break in period and have shown proven signs of increased performance once properly broken in. Our compression testing service ensures full and proper break in on every bat we service. Let our years of bat rolling experience work for you so you can get the best performance from your bat.
The Easton® Speed Comp -13 is a one-piece speed balanced Hyperlite™ composite bat that’s composed with the lightest composite material, for the fastest swinging youth bat in the game. The Carbon Zero Handle is built from 90% carbon fiber and constructed with a zero-degree layup, creating an extra stiff handle for almost zero vibration and an ultra-solid feel. Speed Cap™ provides a more flexible, responsive barrel with natural sound on impact. Hyperlite™ swing weight for the most speed behind the ball at contact. Cushioned Flex™ grip provides comfort in hands. It is approved for play in leagues and associations that follow the USA Baseball standard.
· Hyperlite™ Composite – Engineered with Hyperlite™ Composite, Easton’s lightest composite material, for the fastest swinging youth bat in the game
· The Carbon Zero Handle is built from 90% carbon fiber and constructed with a zero-degree layup, creating an extra stiff handle for almost zero vibration and an ultra-solid feel
· Speed Cap™ provides a more flexible and responsive barrel with a natural sound on impact
· Hyperlite™ swing weight for the most speed behind the ball at contact
· Cushioned 2.2mm Flex™ grip provides comfort in hands
· Certification: USA Baseball
A rolled Easton Speed USA Bat from ProRollers is Game Ready!!