Anyone who knows the game, knows that brand new composite bats are never top performers. Composite bats typically have longer break-in periods and are known to have significant performance gains after the bat’s break-in period. ProRollers professional heated bat rolling virtually eliminates this break-in period. You’ll be on top of your game from first pitch. We are getting 2-3 MPH exit speed increase and 26-31 additional feet on the Easton BIFF once properly heat rolled. Our heated bat rolling technology is unmatched, and every bat we roll is optimized to the highest standards available today. With over a decade of experience, we know bats and put that experience to work for you!
2022 Easton BIFF Fire Flex 12″ Barrel Loaded USSSA Slowpitch Softball Bat SP22BIFL
The BIFF and the Comic Bats unite with the power of FIRE FLEX barrel technology, delivering insane pop out of the wrapper. The 12” FIRE FLEX barrel and 2-piece CXN MAX combine for a great feel in your hands throughout the swing. This BIFF has a Loaded Optimized Player Weighting providing a smooth swing weight while delivering maximum performance. It’s certified for play in USSSA (1.20 BPF), NSA and ISA and has a 1-year warranty.
BIFF FIRE FLEX™ LOADED
· Ultra Elongated Fibers – Provides the largest sweet spot area possible
· NEW CXN MAX – Eliminates vibration in the handle of the bat to provide best in class feel
· Fire Flex™ barrel technology creates insane pop out of the wrapper
· Optimized Player Weighting – Loaded
· 12” Barrel
· Available in 26.5oz, 27.5oz
· Approved for play in USSSA, ISA and NSA
A rolled Easton BIFF is fire once properly broken in.