Wilson A2000 1786 July 2022 Glove of The Month 11.5″ Field ready Glove Mont WBW101280115
Red, White & Blue brilliance. Showcase America’s pastime in America’s national colors with July’s GOTM, an iconic A2000® 1786 with Royal Blue and White Pro Stock® Leather, Red laces and Gradient Bold Logos. At 11.5,” this infield pattern is optimized to defend your home turf.
*Limited Edition Wilson A2000 July 2022 Glove Of The Month Field ready Glove Month WBW101280115
*Wilson A2000 1786 Custom
*Item number WBW101280115
*Right Hand Throw
*Perfect For An Infielder
*Custom A2000 1975 Model
– Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield, and pitcher’s model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
– Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays.
– Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel.
– DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
– ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
Our Glove Conditioning: 1-2-3 Perfection!
Step 1: The right tool for the job: We have 6 different glove shaping mallets in our shop as every glove needs something different, and your glove is no unique so it gets special treatment as well. We use each specially designed mallet to either break down each glove at its specific flex points, form a pocket or help break in the palm with a weighted head. This specific working of the leather increases the effectiveness of the manual labor process. Since every glove is built differently, this is where our knowledge and experience comes into play. The forming of the leather on the these proper crease points while holding the integrity of the rest of the glove is the key to success. This process is completed in 4-5 sessions over the next 2-3 days. Working the gloves by hand along with our conditioning services is the key to proper break in.
Step 2: Hydrate the leather: We apply a small amount of specially formulated glove conditioner to the leather and laces, both inside and out. This conditioner will be absorbed by the glove’s pores which helps keep the glove in top condition all year. This extra conditioning step will help by keeping dirt and debris out of the newly stretched out leather pores. Hydrating the leather will also help the glove last longer as it will resist absorbing water which can lead to early dry rot.
Step 3: Proper form: To get the perfectly formed pocket, each glove has 100 weighted baseballs caught in the web helping form the pocket and laces. Once the glove has a nice pocket formed, we need to make sure the glove maintains it true form en route back to you. After the glove conditioning process is completed, we put a ball in each glove and wrap them up with rubber bands prior to shipping them back to you. This ensures the glove hold its form on its way back to you. We do these extra steps to ensure the full effects of our break in process.
Field ready Glove Month WBW101280115