Anyone who knows the game, knows that brand new alloy bats are never top performers. Alloy bats typically have shorter break-in periods and are known to have significant performance gains after the bat’s break-in period. ProRollers professional bat rolling virtually eliminates this break-in period. You’ll be on top of your game from first pitch. Our bat rolling technology is unmatched, and every bat we roll is optimized to the highest standards available today. With the full service we are getting 29-36 more feet compared to a new in wrapper bat. With over a decade of experience, we know bats and put that experience to work for you! We compression test EVERY Rolled Easton BB23EN Hype Bat we service after the rolling service to ensure proper break in before it ships to you. Easton Hype BB23EN Rolled
The 2023 Easton Encore Hybrid -3 BBCOR Baseball Bat pulls in all the best features of Easton’s cutting edge bat engineering, resulting in a 2-piece hybrid bat that will earn you a reputation as an offensive force every time you step in the box.
Easton built the barrel of this bat with CompCore Technology, pulling together cutting-edge elements of alloy and composite barrel design. To create the CompCore barrel, the ringless R5 alloy of the Encore Hybrid is thinned out by about 30% and then reinforced with Thermo Composite Technology across the length of the hitting surface. This creates an ultra-thin barrel wall, bigger sweet spot, and maximum “trampoline effect” upon contact. The PureLynk CXN joint connects the handle directly to the barrel, maximizing the energy transfer and stiff feel of the Pro-Stiff carbon handle.
All of these features add up to a bat that captures as much energy as you can generate and efficiently transfers it to the baseball, but all you have to do is swing it hard and watch it fly. You’ll not only see the difference that the Easton Encore Hybrid Baseball Bat makes, but you’ll hear it, too. The unique, cutting edge barrel design creates a one-of-a-kind sound off the bat that’s sure to echo in a pitcher’s ears as you’re rounding the bases.
Easton topped this bat off with Flow-Tack grip, their most premium bat grip, to give you the ultimate combination of cushion and tack swing after swing. The 2023 Easton Encore Hybrid -3 BBCOR Baseball bat is the pinnacle of new innovation in both alloy and composite bat design.
- -3 Length to Weight Ratio
- 2 5/8 inch Barrel Diameter
- Endloaded Swing Weighting
- 2 Piece Hybrid Baseball Bat (Composite Barrel / Alloy Handle)
- Colorway: Black / Blue
- CompCore Technology offers a Ringless R5 alloy barrel which is thinned out by 30% and internally backed with Thermo Composite Technology across the length of the hitting surface, creating a thinner barrel wall, bigger sweet spot, and maximized trampoline effect
- PureLynk CXN; connects the handle directly to the barrel, maximizing overall stiffness, energy transfer, and power at contact
- Power Boost Soft Knob
- Pro-Stiff Carbon Handle, designed with extra-stiff carbon fibers to create a more solid handle giving the most elite hitters the stiff feel they love
- Premium Sound is created with a unique combination of a thinner alloy barrel backed by composite CompSore Techonlogy, delivering a truly unique sound profile that is both bright and powerful for confidence on every swing
Heat Rolled Easton Hype BB23EN bat