Anyone who knows the game, knows that brand new composite bats are never top performers. Composite bats typically have longer break-in periods and are known to have significant performance gains after the bat’s break-in period. ProRollers professional heated bat rolling virtually eliminates this break-in period. We are getting 23-27 more feet on this Quatro Pro model once rolled. You’ll be on top of your game from first pitch. Our heated bat rolling technology is unmatched, and every bat we roll is optimized to the highest standards available today. With over a decade of experience, we know bats and put that experience to work for you! We compression test EVERY Rawlings Quatro Pro we service after the rolling service to ensure proper break in before it ships to you.
ProRollers professional heated bat rolling will extend the performance an additional 23-29 feet on this Rawlings Quatro model. Heated bat rolling is necessary on composite bats, they have a long break in period and have shown proven signs of increased performance once properly broken in. Our compression testing service ensures every Rawlings Quatro we service is properly broken in. Let our years of bat rolling experience work for you so you can get the best performance from your bat.
Get more pop, more distance and a faster, lighter swing speed with the all new Quatro Pro – a collision of our best technologies. The redesign of the Q4 technology features a newly constructed inner barrel yielding a larger sweet spot and a faster, more balanced swing for optimal offense. #RawlingsSoftball
• NEW Longitudinal Flex: Re-engineered composite layering for enhanced trampoline across the length of the barrel
• NEW Suspended Inner Barrel: Simplified inner barrel balances swing weight promoting high velocity swing speeds
• NEW Focuses Flex: Reconstructed collar assembly for a stiffer, focused flex eliminating barrel drag while maintinging vibration reduction qualities.
• Approved by: ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISF, ISA, and all other associations using 98MPH with ABI
• Made in the USA: Patent Pending
• -9 Length to Weight Ratio (Drop Weight)
• 2 1/4″ Barrel Diameter