Like players evolve over time, so do the technologies that support players. As bat manufacturing continues its evolution, so do supporting technologies. Today’s composite bats are game-changers, but they have one significant problem – long break-in periods. Do you really want to send a player to the plate with an underperforming bat? ProRollers heated bat rolling adds up to thirty feet to your batting performance. Look back over your last few games and think about what 30 extra feet could have meant to your game. Say goodbye to long breaking periods for composite bats and hello to batting performance gains you’ve only dreamed about. We compression test every Ghost X after rolling to ensure proper break in before it ships to you. ProRollers professional heated bat rolling will extend the performance an additional 25-30 feet on this Easton SL18GX58 model. Heated bat rolling is necessary on composite bats, they have a longer break in period and have shown proven signs of increased performance once properly broken in. We compression test every Ghost we service to ensure proper break in before we ship it to you. Let our years of bat rolling experience work for you so you can get the best performance from your bat.
New for 2018, the Easton Ghost X features Easton’s all new Dynamic Feel System and EXACT Carbon. The EXACT Carbon technology provides better vibration reduction while optimizing barrel performance. The best feeling two-piece bat in the game!
• -5 Length to Weight Ratio (Drop Weight)
• USSSA 1.15 BPF Certified
• New Dynamic Feel System – combines EXACT Carbon construction and Connexion + technology
• EXACT Carbon – All new technology provides better vibration reduction and optimizes performance
• Connexion+ technology – Re-designed to enhance feel
• X-tended barrel design gives the Ghost X the longest barrel in the game
• 29/32″ Exact carbon handle with increased cushioning in the 1.4mm Hyperskin grip
• END LOADED Swing Weight
• 2 5/8″ Barrel